Ratsun Auction Block!

I have decided to auction off my L-16!

THE BID STARTS @ $20.00. Winner pays for any shipping in addition to the winning bid. Bidding ends on 10/10/08.

All of the proceeds will go to support the Ratsun board. This is an opportunity to have some fun and support Ratsun.net too! This L-16 is not complete, it still needs a few things. You will need an oil sump pick up, dip stick, oil pan bolts, valve cover bolts, freeze plugs, a few front cover bolts, cam gear, head bolts and last but not least a gasket kit. Do not post questions here, PM me with questions and I will get you the answer, Thanks!

s30cvq.jpg

29g24w7.jpg

zx3abs.jpg

2prtda1.jpg

nwn14w.jpg

2qtwn4y.jpg

jj68ms.jpg

29c6m4h.jpg

sl7d3a.jpg

6ymvc8.jpg

2nb67ie.jpg

Even though it is not complete, it is a good start for someone who may need a cheap motor to get thier project on the road or whatever. One simple rule! The winning bidder pays shipping or picks up the motor from me. I live in Oregon City, Oregon 97045. :D

Post your bids so everyone can see!!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I now have a water pump on it. This thing keeps on getting bigger :eek:

All she needs now is a gasket kit, head bolts, flywheel bolts (I have a flywheel for it), freeze plugs, and valve cover bolts. :D

Edited by Phlebmaster
forgot freeze plugs :)

There are just about 48 hours left on this...so remember the winning bid by Friday @ 5pm gets the motor. After that, the thread gets locked and no more bids. :D

This is a forum benefit and all proceeds go to the forum. :cool:

Thanks!