air conditioning sd22

rockdog

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you find out that the unit out of an '80 fits, you can have mine for the price of coming to get it.  I just took the thing out as it never has been hooked up since I purchased the truck, it is in the way, and I hear that is required, is not only unavailable, but may be "illegal"....but, as I said, you can have mine for free.  I was going to scrap metal it.

I have an adjustable air conditioner, full "on" is when both windows are all the way down, and the rear slider is all the way open. :lol:

Sometimes it's not that hot, so I only crack open the driverside window.

About one out of 5 Datsun/Nissan 720 diesel trucks I see in the wrecking yards has air conditioning, the problem is finding one before people cut shit up and toss it to get it out of the way so they can get to what they want.

I will pull the radiator this weekend. The unit is dirty and I cannot confirm wether it works or not, as it has never been hooked up during my life with the truck, but it is all yours. I will call you probably Sunday with details.

• 2 weeks later...