My friend died...:>(

Fellow Datsun people...

I have been attempting to locate a friend of mine from years ago....I hate long stories so I will make it short.

I lost contact years back and have been looking for him on Craigslist and other places.

Well..I found his kids and it seems he died Feb of 2003 and ...I guess the moral is be good to your freinds and loved ones..and of course your Ratsun...

I REALLY do miss him...His name IS.... Steve Cunningham. He lived in Fullerotn California.

And I got my Dads old truck to sputter to life this weekend, Dave

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry to hear that :( It's like you don't realize how much you miss them until you don't have another chance to hang out with them :( I always like the quote "cry when they are born, because its a miracle, laugh when they die, because you remember all the good times you had with them." I tried to remember that at my grandma's funeral, it didn't really help. She was always around when us kids grew up, always trying to teach us proper manners and how to save money. I guess the great depression will do that :D

Good to hear about the truck though :) I hate weeks were it is all bad... last week for me...