Project rb25det 810

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a 82 120y 2door and a 2door 510. I'm more into the S chassis scene (silvia/180sx/240sx) and recentely imported a few r32 Skylines from Japan

I own a small shop that builds s chassis for drift and circuit racing. The 120y is getting a sr20det with some suspension upgrades and the 510 is on the back burner for awhile. I did a 120y before i left TnT, I believe its at Nanan Racing now in Penal.

Did you do a rear suspension for drag racing on that 120y by chance

I had a 96 maxima 5 speed...sold that to my uncle in law and got a 2001 bmw 530i 5 speed...also have a 1974 chevy pickup...doing a LS1 swap in that right now

I still have de 120y back home but it not running...bought another one back in 2012 when i was down there...i might look to sell that one. its a PAF with a A15 and automatic

if u go to trinituner.com carpark section and look for "old school projects" thread u will see the pickup...its on the last page...was tryin to post a link but its not letting me

Did you do a rear suspension for drag racing on that 120y by chance

yea, i had a 330 cedric/260c rearend in it with a Nissan Teranno LSD diff. The rear end lenghtned the track of the 120 so the wheels was flush with the body. i had the mount points swapped between the banjos by a guy in Charliville. i used the 260 drum brakes and all the stock 120 lines and ebrake cables bolt up to it it was 5lug in de back and 4lug up front. i have a bunch of pics of it if you interested..

This was for the one i did home, the one i doing here will get a shortened ford rearend from a 95 Explorer, those have mechanical positraction diff with discs brakes, the front getting converted to full S13 180sx front suspension and 300zx brakes, stock SR20DET untill everything is running and functioning as it should then i'm gonna do a mild 400whp bolt on build.

yea, i had a 330 cedric/260c rearend in it with a Nissan Teranno LSD diff. The rear end lenghtned the track of the 120 so the wheels was flush with the body. i had the mount points swapped between the banjos by a guy in Charliville. i used the 260 drum brakes and all the stock 120 lines and ebrake cables bolt up to it it was 5lug in de back and 4lug up front. i have a bunch of pics of it if you interested..

This was for the one i did home, the one i doing here will get a shortened ford rearend from a 95 Explorer, those have mechanical positraction diff with discs brakes, the front getting converted to full S13 180sx front suspension and 300zx brakes, stock SR20DET untill everything is running and functioning as it should then i'm gonna do a mild 400whp bolt on build.

Yeah send me picks plz