Speedometer Tail shaft Gear for 1979-81 Datsun 210 5 Speed

Hello Everyone,

I'm really in need of a Speedometer housing Gear assembly for my 1979-81 Datsun 210 5 Speed Transmission ,without it I have One Big Hole about a inch diameter in my Tranny Tail shaft housing !!...I sure hope that one of you fine people out there have one of those tranny housings for me !

Thank You Much,

Butch Wyrick

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

​Thank You Very Much ..."ggzilla" my Man ....Heard LOTS of GOOD about Ya from Bill M. and the Gang !...I will call the Nissan Parts Dept. first thing Friday Morning .....

The Best To Ya ,

Butch W.

I get 32702-15400 as being 17 tooth for a 1200 56 series 4 speed. It's unclear if it will fit the later 4 and 60 series 5 speeds... maybe, but all I can find is that the B-210 and 210 used a 16 tooth pinion.

I get 32707-H7300 for the sleeve or the thing that fits the hole in the transmission case.

32703-18000 is for the 16 tooth pinion that has the small plastic gear inside. You will need both, sorry I couldn't find together it as an assy.

These can both be found in the B210 and 210 4 speeds and 60 series 5 speeds.