Crash's Project 72 Wagon

Well, this my first post here. Thought I'd introduce myself and start a thread to show what I'm working on and get input. I'm new to Datsuns. I just finished a long term build on a 74 Celica. You can check out the pics at my website www.focalcraft.com/personal there's a couple galleries of it.
I sold it and it was time for a new project when one of my freinds (Datsunfreak) had this car and I had to have it. So here it is in all it's rustiness. There is a full gallery here. www.focalcraft.com/personal/510 if you are interested.
2014-03-29%2009.14.12-S.jpg

So now that it's at home I've begun the body work. Started at the back and I'll work my way forward. Theres a little rust patch work to do,  lots of waves in the body, needs all the weather strip, etc etc, you get the idea, theres a lot of work to do here.

But... it does run good. So that's a plus.

It's home in the garage, just before work began, sitting next to my other project. The Germans and Japanese are back together, if we had an italian car too we could have an Axis power reunion.

2014-04-04%2021.24.45-S.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

goons are always welcome.

It's home in the garage, just before work began, sitting next to my other project. The Germans and Japanese are back together, if we had an italian car too we could have an Axis power reunion.

just needs a flux capacitor

Yeah I have a fair amount of rust to fix and the body needs almost all new seals everywhere so thats going to suck buying. I'm thinking of doing pop outs on the back windows though instead of buying the socal seals for $250! but hey, at least they are available. I dont know, though I have a ton of work ahead. I do want to get this thing road worthy and cruising as soon as possible.