my second 510 wagon

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A narrowed Ford 8.8 rear would be a good swap. Lots of gear ratios to choose from and some had LSD's and they have rear disc brakes too. Plenty of Mustangs and explorers in the JY too. I have heard that a early 80's Mazda RX-7 rear will fit too.

Late 80's rx-7 is irs. The early(79-85) are live axle with discs and lsd but need to be narrowed to fit a 510. I'm pushing approx 300hp and the H190 has taken the abuse so far. All I did was add a locker to it.

Sorry. I fixed my post.

I am looking at bagging the wagon.. like rear and fronts.. has anyone thought about doing the same.. and does anyone know if they make a kit.. or well it be a custom job.. now before you guys freak out.. I did some research and they make kits for a wagon setup.. which I know will have to be modified just asking if anyone has anything I missed

• 1 month later...

No progress on the wagon... money problem.. :( sigh)... been trying to make more money so I can do some work... been sitting for a few days.. alternator took a crap driving to a meet.. doesn't help with its pouring down rain and you go threw a huge puddle and damn there flood everything.. hehehe I will post more as soon as stuff starts to get down

• 3 weeks later...

Yeeeaaaaa I've been practicing my welding so here in a little bit.. I will be doing body work... I tried looking.. but ill figure might as well ask you guys... I need some 510 wagon body panels.. so I can weld into place or the rusted ones.. let me know we're I could get some please

• 4 weeks later...