Front coilovers for 620?

Data session

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have a 74 so you'll need to get beebani's coilover brakets for kingpin trucks. You'll also need a welder or someone who can weld in the brakets ($$$).

Search for coilover and Beebani and the brackets should come up. He can probably tell you the exact coilovers that work best.

^ what he said.

Plan to spend at least $500-600 if you can do the fab work yourself. I bought the less expensive QA1 coil overs and they were still like $400 after it was all said and done. I think Bee's bracket are in the $200-250 range (dont quote me on this).

Also, the king pin truck mounts are made to work with the sphereical bearing ends not the rubber bushing ends.

Good news for you is king pin trucks dont require aftermarket upper control arms, that was an additional $400 dollar expense for me having a ball joint truck.

A question though, are you just wanting to lower your truck or do you need coilovers for a different reason? The cheapest way to lower these trucks would be to reindex the torsion bars. You can crank them down and reindex them and still have suspension travel. replace the front shocks with pinto shocks and shave/remove the bumpstops for a respectably low stance.

Hell my old B2200 had the bars completely removed. It was bumpy, but it was slammed :P

• Like 1