Updated pics of my l28et 240z on Hayashis!

Sdgoods

I posted here a while back but wanted to post an update. The motor has had some changes as well as my 100% custom roll bar that the shop i work for built. We can build you one if you like!

Enjoy!

3rzd.jpg

sl6n.jpg

k4i.JPG

2tb1.jpg

31v3.JPG

1hs6.jpg

tyqn.jpg

2k35.jpg

64d1.jpg

pa5p.jpg

• Like 2
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice!

Love the roll bar. If I was to request one, what do ya think it would run me? (just the cut/bent tubes if that's cheaper).

Also, what EMS are you using? Doesn't look like there's an AFM anymore...

I'm about to start an L28ET megasquirt buildup for my 280. Any pointers?

As of now we are only building roll bars and cages for in-shop cars because we have yet to build a jig, however we may be building one in the near future so we can actually stock/ship them out.   To build one just like mine in-shop will be around $700, but the price may go down a little bit if we start building them more frequently using the jig.

Im running a z31 300zx turbo ECU, maf, and crank angle sensor trigger.   I wanted to go megasquirt but was not ready to commit to the price and build time just yet.    I can tell you to study ask questions study ask questions again and again and know how the system very well before you even start to begin.  It will make the install/wiring/rest of your life with the system much easier and enjoyable.