FNG from WV - popping my Datsun cherry

BlueDat

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

scored some 14's for the stock steelies. even a spare! gonna drop it down 3" all around. still plan to chase a brake line leak. changed all the dash lights to SMD LED's by soldering 194-bulb twist in holders from a grand prix cluster laying around. doublechecked the cluster and made sure polarity was in check, and VOILA! nice bright white lights. removed the green color screens, and the rubber on the high beam location. took the red dot plastic lens piece and scotch taped it back in. OICs to follow, photobucket is taking it's dear ole time. 

• 2 weeks later...

peel & sealed the floor, removed all the dash padding, got the front bright work off the nose for bodywork prep, silicone sealed the windshield gasket that seems leaky, looking into maybe a grey tweed for the dash cap door panels and seat to be redone. looked under the vehicle for my brake line leak, noticed I have a 1 pc driveshaft and maybe an aluminum center ? 

• 1 month later...

Well BlueDat originally got this truck thru a 3 way trade with me. today we traded again. He got his 62 Impala,and I got this truck! I got it in the basement and will be getting busy on it directly along with a new Build Thread! btw I need a lower valence panel if anybody has one!