Datsun 720 which way to go????

SlammedhappySteveO

So i have 2 Datsun 720 pickups, both extended cab 5 speed 2 wheel drive.... Blew the head on one and the other ive been fixing wiring issues created by the previous owner and question how well that one will run too....

Id like to move to the fuel injected side and wondered if anyone had any recomendations for motor and trans combos keeping in mind id like to get more performance and do upgrades as time progresses....

I have people saying i should just do a ka swap from a hardbody, other people say find a 240 setup.....

What are ur thoughts and why? Homework starts now!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so im gutting my highschool 720, and piecing together the 2 tone turd (the other 720 ext. cab) both are 2 wheel drive 5 spd trucks and parts will start coming up for sale here in the next 2 weeks...

I'm in kitsap county, bremerton and the parts will be pick up only at this point..

been a while since i've posted pics here but working on it now....

looking to do a 240 turbo swap in my highschool truck, and treat and street the two tone turd (brown on brown)

Disassembly starts today!   

just tried to add pics but apparently i need to read the how to post section because this ish no worky