New Heading On Forums Please Please (Carburetor) or (Carburetion)

I dont know how to request a new listing under tecnical heading on the first page of the website,  but I would like to see Carburetor heading.   I think a lot of people would like this as it is  a deep subject in itself.  It could be anything concerning the carburetor like vacume etc.   I wish I could contact someone at Ratsun.   Even if ratzenmike would email me I would appreciate it.   I tried to look in engine but the subject of carburetor hardly ever came up and I could not go thru thousands of engine forum answers.  believe me I tried,  I got to 40 pages and gave up.  Never did see anything about my issue, which I know other people have experienced  with their carburetor.  I have saved every forum answer on carbs for later reference.  Please put a Carb heading on ratsun forums.  anybody can contact me  please.   I am dragstrip,  my name is ken and my email is handier.hands@gmail.com  Thanks.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dragstrip, on 14 Oct 2013 - 9:35 PM, said:

I dont know how to request a new listing under tecnical heading on the first page of the website, but I would like to see Carburetor heading. I think a lot of people would like this as it is a deep subject in itself. It could be anything concerning the carburetor like vacume etc. I wish I could contact someone at Ratsun. Even if ratzenmike would email me I would appreciate it. I tried to look in engine but the subject of carburetor hardly ever came up and I could not go thru thousands of engine forum answers. believe me I tried, I got to 40 pages and gave up. Never did see anything about my issue, which I know other people have experienced with their carburetor. I have saved every forum answer on carbs for later reference. Please put a Carb heading on ratsun forums. anybody can contact me please. I am dragstrip, my name is ken and my email is handier.hands@gmail.com Thanks.

Use the search bar at the top of the page on the right. You can also go to Google and type out what youre looking for with site:ratsun.net added to the end. If youre on mobile, click the four boxes icon on the top right of your browser page and then click the search icon. If all that fails, go into the engine section and create a new topic just like you did for this one and detail out your issue and knowledgeable people will help.

Maybe you could simply describe your carb problem you have with your B-210? Year, engine, man/auto? There are lots of B owners and past owners here who may be able to help. Hell I owned a new '76 coupe back in the day.

I going to clean up this thread as it's off the rails, as usual.

• Like 2