datsun 1200 front lip/air dam and fender flares

Broc1093

So I'm new to the datsun world, I just got a 73 1200 given to me by my step dad. I have been looking around for a site that sells front lips, fender flares, fender mirrors ect. I'm sure this has been asked before but I'm not having luck finding where these parts are available? I'm from indiana , thank you for any input!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TRY this guy, classicdatsun.com Under 1200 parts is most of the body parts you are looking for, call at 9:00am west coast time, with your credit card ready-it may take a few try's! Fender mirrors?? Ebay.

. Thanks so much, exactly what I was looking for

DaveC and I, thought that we may have found a company that would make one off his rear spoiler on the #24 car, out of carbon fiber composite, but that doesn't look like it will happen as the company has more work than they expected. Racers of 1200's in the day would lay-up their own in fiberglass and sell them to other racers that would do the same. Peter Zekert makes fiberglass fenders and panels for racing and will make thicker ones for the street, however he does NOT list a rear spoiler. Link to Peter:   http://www.peterzekert.com/for-sale/other/123-datsun-1200-fiberglass-body-panels You could contact him and ask if spoilers are available, he is in Missouri, so shipping to you in Indiana-not that far. Let me known what you find out.

• Like 1

DaveC and I, thought that we may have found a company that would make one off his rear spoiler on the #24 car, out of carbon fiber composite, but that doesn't look like it will happen as the company has more work than they expected. Racers of 1200's in the day would lay-up their own in fiberglass and sell them to other racers that would do the same. Peter Zekert makes fiberglass fenders and panels for racing and will make thicker ones for the street, however he does NOT list a rear spoiler. Link to Peter:   http://www.peterzekert.com/for-sale/other/123-datsun-1200-fiberglass-body-panels You could contact him and ask if spoilers are available, he is in Missouri, so shipping to you in Indiana-not that far. Let me known what you find out.

Sorry for the late reply. I did get ahold of him but he did say he does not have a mold to make them sadly, so still searching for a wing!