Introducing My Datsun

Pistons4550

Hey all,

Just joined your datsun community, so I thought I'd introduce my car. It's a 1982 210 (B310) coupe deluxe. I imagine that I'm posting in the right section although it says b210 not b310, but its still a 210. I'll be graduating from college next year and once I get my first job I'm gonna fix up my 210 real nice. I already have all sorts of ideas in my head! I'm actually currently replacing the ignition switch, just in case anyone can offer some help on that. I'm pleased to be here and share datsun knowledge. ^_^

P.S.
Will post a picture once I figure out how lol.

here it is

IMAG0075_zps1a8371fb.jpg

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey welcome buddy the way i like to post pis is kind of slow but easy... if you have a smart phone and its linked to google+ yo can go to your google+ click photos on the left of the screen, click on the picture you want to share it will become larger once you left click,m once it does copy  and paste it to the image icon . (square with little tree in it)

Welcome from downunder.

Congrats on doing an intro thread and posting a pic unlike some new Ratsun members recently.

More pics will keep the Ratsun picture whores happy!

Looks like a nice starting point. Two cents worth of advice form an old(er) Datsun owner, start by getting your car mechanically sound (if it's not already) and then work from the ground up.

Start with good wheels and tyres, brakes, suspension etc. I've seen so many younger and newer Datsun owners want to build a super go fast engine, only to neglect important things that help the car stop and go round corners.

Anyway, enough from me and good luck with the build !

Welcome to the site. Im loving the stripes and louvers.

What are all these plans youre speaking of?

Thanks, I think they really make it stand out. Im gonna keep those plans to myself until i can actaully get them done lol.

Good looking 210  :thumbup:

Thanks!

Welcome from downunder.

Congrats on doing an intro thread and posting a pic unlike some new Ratsun members recently.

More pics will keep the Ratsun picture whores happy!

Looks like a nice starting point. Two cents worth of advice form an old(er) Datsun owner, start by getting your car mechanically sound (if it's not already) and then work from the ground up.

Start with good wheels and tyres, brakes, suspension etc. I've seen so many younger and newer Datsun owners want to build a super go fast engine, only to neglect important things that help the car stop and go round corners.

Anyway, enough from me and good luck with the build !

Yeah Ill post more pictures when I get the chance. Thanks for the advice, Im making sure itll run smoothly. It runs great but there are a couple of minor nagging problems I'd like to take care of before I handle any of the other stuff.