1967 Datsun 520 :(

LOWERED PRICE!!!

Need the money soon!

Ok, So I just got this truck not that long ago for a good project and am sadly having to sell it already. Just had a huge medical emergency come up and have to pay it off some way and sadly this is the only thing I have. I really don't want to sell this, I just put a bunch of money into it but I don't have any other choice. As most of you know this is Brian D's old truck and he put a lot of work into it, here is his build thread http://community.ratsun.net/topic/25102-1967-520-build/ I got the truck and there were a few issues with it. The drive shaft was really bad and the transmission was basically falling off and the rear brakes were completely shot so I had both of those replaced and the starter was also rebuilt. I have receipts for all the work done all $900 worth. This is an awesome truck and I really hate to be losing it but I don't know what else to do so I would really like someone from here to get it and do something great with it.

It also comes with a bunch of parts too.

521 doors, 4 speed transmission and a few odd parts.

For more info on whats been done to it read through the build thread.

Here are some pics I have of it...

5202.jpeg

5203.jpeg

5201.jpeg

The day I got it...

5204.jpeg

I'm asking $2500 OBO for it and that comes with all the extra parts.

I think that's a reasonable asking price considering the work that's been done and the money I put into. But that is just my asking price. Shoot me an offer, worst I can say is no.

Located in Tacoma, WA just outside of Federal Way, WA by Twin Lakes.

PM me for any other Q's.

Or text me if you're interested

Thanks for looking.

-Kyle

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I should have been a little more specific by will not ship. I meant like I personally won't ship it. If you want someone to pick it up and haul it for you that would be ok. I'm not going to drive it any further than around Central Washington.

Just got some good news sort of. Getting help with the medical bill so I am dropping the price quite a bit for a quick sale hopefully.

Don't know how to edit a post from my phone so I'll just post up here

$2000 cash takes it. And that's firm. No lower.

FWIW, my bike books at about triple what he's asking for this.  Im not selling the bike specifically to get a datsun, more to get another vehicle so that I can park my T67'd GVR4 and pay some bills(times are tough).  Would I like that second vehicle to be a Datto?  Hell yes.  Does it HAVE to be? no.  This is just well within the price range of my second car fund!

OP, I'll keep you posted, and GLWS!

A datsu for a bike.. lol.. we are entitled to dream..

Just sold the truck sorry Jake.

But on a side not I would trade a Datsun for a bike in his bikes condition any day. If I wasn't in need of the money and he lived closer I probably would have traded and gave him cash on top. But that's just me, I'm a motorcycle kind of person.

No worries man, glad someone picked it up.  Im sure theyre gonna love it!

Just sold the truck sorry Jake.

But on a side not I would trade a Datsun for a bike in his bikes condition any day. If I wasn't in need of the money and he lived closer I probably would have traded and gave him cash on top. But that's just me, I'm a motorcycle kind of person.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.