NissanFest

So if anyone is going to Nissanfest at Evergreen Speedway in April I will be going too and have a few things I need to get rid of. I have two 1 left and 1 right doors for a 520 in great condition, but with no windows. And I have a 4 speed transmission too. I'll get the part number tonight when I go home and get some pictures too. Reason I'm selling them is I have no room for them. I live in an apartment and they're taking up to much space that I already don't have. I got them with the truck that I bought. Also have some other goodies that I might part with also. Pics later. So if interested throw me an offer and I'll have them at NissanFest or you can get them a little earlier by coming and getting them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey you sent me a pm the other day can you send me a pic of the lock assembly so I can see if they are in the same spot as mine from what I read in another post I have 521 doors but I don't know if they are the same ill see if I can get money for them ill be going to nisaan fest

Did you mean this lock?  Locksmart DL47010.  There are tabs around the base of the lock body next to the dashboard ring.  On this lock, there are 4 tabs, the stock 521 locks have three tabs, I asked the body and paint guy to grind down that 4th tab, he did and the locks are a perfect fit. 
Cost something around 30 bucks at O'Reiley Auto Parts.

521doorlock_zpscf27419a.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.