15 x 7 Pro wheels

Set of 4 Pro wheels with Eagle Alloy caps. Three are in nice condition and one has some curb rash. Tires currently mounted are 205/60 studded snow tires. I'll take a 100 bucks for the rims only, I can part with two of the winterforce studded snows with 8/32 tread. I found some other rims for my 720.

eaglealloy2_zpsb7e59960.jpg

eaglealloy3_zpse59a97c5.jpg

Here's the one with curbage. Sorry no lug nuts.

Located in Vancouver Wa area, shoot me a pm or call/text 3608238219

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would take them if you'd be willing to ship.  At that price I might be able to afford the shipping. I wouldn't need the snow tires. I live in Arkansas :)

I've never shipped rims before, Any idea what would be the cheapest way? U-Ship or something like that?

My zip is 98607

I just shipped 2 wheels to oregon, was $22 through FedEx. Fed ex has been cheaper than any one fore me lately. I would ship them in 2 seperate boxes, no over size charge. Shouldnt cost more than $60 together.

I would think that shipping from SW Washington to Little Rock would be way too expensive and too much of a hassle on my end.

These will be offered for local pickup only. Sorry about that. If they don't sell I can still run the snows next winter. Seems quite a few of us here have an extensive rim collection :(

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.