WTB: L20B parts

Need to locate these parts asap pending payment sometime in the next few days: 

L20B Front sump truck pan in good shape

L20B Timing cover in decent shape (doesn't need to be perfect) 

SINGLE DCOE Weber side draft mani

Single Weber DCOE 45 in good shape preferably jetted to run L20B

ALSO:

May need linkages for Weber single DCOE-mani

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

I am a long way away but i have a singel webber and manafold for sale they came off a fiarly hot 1.6 if you are interested i have lots of jets  ect and could tune them up a bit.i have all linkages you will need

Let me know

Dan 

I am pulling out a whole l20b out of my 71Goon. Selling the whole thing plus freight. PM if interested

I already have a running L20b, but I don't really wanna take parts off of it for my LZ23 is all  :poke:

Hi

I am a long way away but i have a singel webber and manafold for sale they came off a fiarly hot 1.6 if you are interested i have lots of jets  ect and could tune them up a bit.i have all linkages you will need

Let me know

Dan 

If you could get me an idea of $$$shipped, I might be interested. Got a feeling that will be out of my budget because of location though.

As of right now, OIL PAN is the most important thing to me.  Need it ASAP

I have a cannon intake, DCOE-45 itallian original, single linkage kit, Redline rebuild kit, new floats, velocity stacks, with. High Flow stack filters. Pm me if interested for oic's. $450.oo+shipping

I have a cannon intake, DCOE-45 itallian original, single linkage kit, Redline rebuild kit, new floats, velocity stacks, with. High Flow stack filters. Pm me if interested for oic's. $450.oo+shipping

I'll get to you shortly! I need to plan that out in my finances and i'll probably be very interested in that :P

Fine..... I guess I'll help :P

I've got an oil pan and an l20 front cover in storage somewhere, and I'm moving this weekend so I should be able to find em somewhat quick :)

Thanks man! PM incoming!! 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.