Power valves available?

Datfish

Trying to gather parts to freshen up my Hitachi and when I had the carb top off i noticed the power valve looks like the top of it has been repeatedly smacked with a very small hammer, lol

Can you guys tell me if replacements are available? I have a secondary diaphragm on the way and got a kit (got screwed..said major kit.. "everything but float", oh yeah... pictured Keyser kit with jets, etc., but shipped "Karb Tune" with just gaskets and a needle and seat...bastards) <<<Classic Garage.. but the valve's little pintle i think is bent and the top surface shows wear. Truck was idling badly also and I cant stand the dieing at stops etc., any more, wanna replace some stuff. Been searching and will continue.

Thanks for any help and for this community. Feels comfy.

btw..

Please share all power valve knowledge..in addition to availability.

Saw something about the actuators failing?/ How does this baby work?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well, the kit i just got doesn't have one...so the search goes on. I have a set of S.U's from my 510, but they have been in storage a long time and would also need alot of cleanup etc to get back in service. I thought i"d keep the truck simple and stay with the tiny carb. Previous owner equipped it with a sweet K&N.

Wish i had one of ur throwaways to part out.