14x6 Enkei rims with tires - $400 or best offer

For sale is my old rims I use to run on my Datsun. Only thing wrong is the tires are starting show there age with some weather cracking and one tire has camber wear. All four rims are in excellent shape, with exception of one rim has a couple of dents. (Shown in last pic) But thats only cosmetic and effects nothing. My reason for selling is I never really cared for the look of these rims to much. 

Specs:

Tire brand-  2Kumho and 2 Bravuris

Rim brand- Enkei

Rim size- 14x6

Tire size- 195/60R14 

Would like to get $400 for these but I'm not firm on price.  

Call or text me: (623) 326-2573 

(If your a member on here let me know and tell me your username. I'm listing these on Craigs in the next day or so. And I want to give fellow Ratsun members the better price)

IMG_20130215_195837.jpg

If you look at the far left tire on the left side you can see the camber wear I mentioned. 

IMG_20130215_200010.jpg

Here is the mentioned damage. No clue what caused it. Maybe a hammer? Not sure because these rims came with my car when I purchased it and the damage was already there. 

IMG_20130215_195937.jpg

And so you can get an idea of there size and look, heres what they looked like on my car. (No the car is not for sale. Don't ask.)

IMG_20120331_122551.jpg

IMG_20120331_122536.jpg
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IMG_20120331_122536.jpg

See this!!!! They fit!!!

Any 4 bolt Datsun rim will bolt on but if the wrong offset it will stick out past the body. Not only stupid looking but eventually the body is going to come down on it.  Then body fucked and tire has a thin groove worn into the tread... how embarrassing.

Find out the offset on these rims and get ones with the same. There are online calculators for this. I hate when someone falls for a rim style/size and tries to make the car fit IT instead of the other way round. Not really a fan of these rims but a big fan of how well they fit. kudos.

Here is my 710 with some after market zx rims...

710strutupgrade005Large.jpg

Now with proper setback.

710strutupgrade014Large.jpg

And with the 215/60R14s tires from the zx rims above put on... still good fit.

Newmeat004Large.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.