Best place to find some carbs...

Silver04rs

Im in the market for a set of Mikunis for my L18 powered 510. I have been browsing around for a bit and everything I come across seems to either be mismatched or look like crap. I have never rebuilt carbs before and Im not scared to but when I see a box of parts Im not sure what Im looking at and just want to make sure they are "complete" so Im not trying to source individual pieces down the road.

Is there an online place that may sell rebuilt carbs that wont cost a arm or a leg.... or both?

Do you know anyone with a good set? (let them know Im looking)

And yes, Id like to do Mikuni / Solex carbs over the rest. From what I have read they are not as fuel efficient as others but they just look amazing and seem to fit the car. I figure if Im sticking with the L series I should get the right carbs for it

Thanks guys (and the few girls out there as well)

Travis

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Try datsunparts.com. They are basically a roadster parts operation but search on the left for carburators and see what pops up. I got a new brake master cylinder for my RL411 by reading the fine print explaining mods needed to fit it to a 2 liter roadster, it was perfect for my car. Roadsters did use Mikunis or Delorrtos so you may luck out.