520 parts.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ebay for the front turnsignal housing/lense assemblies, good luck finding 66 rear assemblies, let me know if you find any new stuff and where you found it for the 1966 520.

I was only able to find this one, it's a right side, contact this seller and see if he can find you a set.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Datsun-520-FRONT-PARK-LAMP-NEW-AFTER-MARKET-/281056355395?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item417043a443&vxp=mtr

If he can find you a set, make sure you talk ahead of time on how it is going to be shipped, pay for medium/fast shipping, don't get cheap.

Also make sure he packs anything you buy from him properly, I received some rare parts damaged, because of his packaging.

I actually contacted him about that item right after I posted this. He found me the left left and has some repo tails so I'm getting the full set!

Thanks for the advise about packaging.

He even mentioned that he would pack them well, you must have made an impression.

How much for the repo tails, are they 66 520(just red without backup light), or are they the amber/red/clear type which will not fit a 66?

I actually contacted him about that item right after I posted this. He found me the left left and has some repo tails so I'm getting the full set!

Thanks for the advise about packaging.

He even mentioned that he would pack them well, you must have made an impression.

It has been brought to my attention that some believe that this seller is bad news, as I told you, use fast/med. fast shipping, that way you have the option of filing a claim to get your money back threw ebay if you file within 45 days of the sale I believe.

Medium shipping will have the parts here within a month, ask for tracking numbers.

You also must know these parts are reproductions, they are not likely NOS/OEM.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.