Datsun performance parts, stroker crank......

I have way too many L motor parts from my 240z build that i ended up not using, with that said i have about $3500 dollars in all this make me offers that are reasonable 
as a package i will take $2000 for all. I will make package at better deals if your buying multiple items

1) Early E88 head pre 6/1972
This head has new seat with a 3 angle valve job, new guides, reground 280/290 degree cam, new cam gear, Head was shaved .070, Also has a stage 2 port, the cam was spaced .06 to make up for the shaving of the head, Its all been adjusted and gaped, new lashes have been installed, New dual action valve springs from z motorsports have been installed good for 8500 rpm, valves are 42 and 33 size. $1200 with the header valve cover and ignition setup

2) The header i was told is z motorsports its been coated and heat wrapped and best of all port matched to the head so it lines up perfectly with the oversized porting that was done thats whey i am including it in this package WILL ONLY SELL WITH THE HEAD

3) Stroker bottoms end package f54 block used , ld28 crank used this is the V07 crank 83mm stroke , new itm l28 .050 pistons this makes a 3.0l stroker thats really strong and reliable with 10.6 to 1 compretion. $850

4) Pistons are dished ITM l28 that are .05 oversized. MAKE OFFER 

5) Early all hole welded and shaved valve cover wrinkle red and polish finish 

6) New acer performance wires with custom holders and brackets, super coil, and a electric distributer $150

7) fully rebuild low mile l24 motor new seals, bearings, caps, comes with polished front cover, new timing chain and brand new OE discontinued head gasket and many stainless new bolts done by Steve's precision machine shop $600

8) 4 speed 72 tranny, 300 miles on oe replacement clutch and flywheel new started and more and more make offer and ask if you need something i provably have it 

Pictures of everything on my craigslist add https://post.craigslist.org/u/-LJz6nJy4hGhgliIoeOz9A/qdmyt

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic