Jump to content

What is this?

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I had the engine out of my goon the other day, and while putting it back in I noticed this hardline & fitting... What is it for? 1972 WPL510 wagon.


That line from the tank goes to the driver's side front strut tower.........man I wish I could remember wth that alloy vacuum valve is called! LOL

Check the pic.



Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.