WTT Mitsubishi Mighty Max for a Datsun Truck 1970-75

I have owned this truck for 4 years and it has always got me home. This is the cleanest Stock Mighty max i have ever seen, the picture is an old pic it is now a little dirty a little wax will bring it back to that color. it needs a new windshield because the one it has is cracked and wiper blades. it also has an oil leak on the front of the motor. I recently changed its alt belt and spark plugs. The last time i smogged this car was Feb 2012 the smog guy was so amazed on how clean the emission results was and the interior(never failed smog clean record). Just paid for the tags so its good till feb 2014. Also needs front tires because its worn out. I just moved to san francisco and i thought it would be cool to rock a datsun truck in the bay area daily driver truck is needed minor rust is ok. I might regret this decision because im trying to trade a fuel injected truck for a carbed truck in a cold weather area but fuck it. I would like to see if there is any interest. dont know if i need a price on the ad so 2500 is the price.

now has new battery

DSC01963.jpg

IMG_20110106_074244.jpg

heres a recent pic bike rack not included

6FA851A2-3B0B-49F4-9821-758F8292BB7D-334

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

If you're still looking, I have a 78 Longbed 620 in good shape, my daily driver. Starts every time. I know we're a few miles apart but I'd be willing to take her down to you cuz I'll be in cali late may. I'll have her posted here on ratsun soon too with pics so let me know if you still are lookin & want to swap. Mighty Max's are the shit.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.