81 Datsun 200sx

This is  my project car that I picked up a couple years back, and now I'm having to face the painful fact that I am moving and have too many cars. I have already received an offer on the car as a rally car, but the car enthusiast in me can't let me do that with a clear conscience, so I am hoping to find someone who might find a little value in this car.

The Backstory: I picked up this car off craigslist as a non-running clunker that I could get from point A to point B and still have a little change in my pocket. I ended up going through the top end and clutch, and finally got the car on the road. The car ended up working well to get me from college to work and back home, so I dumped the money into replacing the calipers and the master cylinder, as well as buying new tires. Unfortunately shortly after, I had someone turn into my car and although the damage was minor (front fender, bumper, apron) , I could not get the insurance company to not total it.

So now I am left with a totaled, but good driving car and I need to let it go, so I am hoping to find someone who may want to restore this car, as my dream once was, or at least put it to good use without destroying the car. I am in Port Angeles, WA (a couple hours off from Seattle). I would like to get $650 off the car if possible, but feel free to make an offer.

I will post pics in the morning.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.