WTB: 120Y/B210 misc parts.

I am looking for a set of Bumpers for my 2dr 76 B210, I want the bumpers the rest of the world got, not the north american style. I am also looking for a Center tail light garnish for the car as well.  let me know what you have and your price, thanks.

This is the center garnish im after, as well as a picture of the rear bumper

25468250101_large.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im also looking for this grill $(KGrHqFHJFQE88fBZKsUBPb0dkIBLQ~~60_35.J

You can pick a repo one up off Ebay out of Portugal for about ~$200 with shipping, which is where that pic comes from anyways. 

I've been looking for one of the tail light finisher panels for awhile, supposedly they come on Ebay from time to time, but I haven't seen one yet.

Did you want the sedan  AUS or JDM rear bumper? Different license plate cutout width, the JDM size is the smaller and usually preferred.  What price range are you looking at?  NOS or used?  Shipping would be a killer on this probably, unless you have a buddy traveling who can put one in checked on luggage.  I brought back two NOS rear bumpers that way myself without a problem.

AUS or JDM I dont care, as long as its not a massive steel girder bumper, I may have found a center garnish already but havent made a deal yet, and I have a set of bumpers paid for in australia but need to find a way to ship them here, if i cant figure that out ill get a refund, so im just looking for a closer/better option for those. and the grill thanks ill look harder, i found one in australia for $10 but he refuses to ship it, pickup only

AUS or JDM I dont care, as long as its not a massive steel girder bumper, I may have found a center garnish already but havent made a deal yet, and I have a set of bumpers paid for in australia but need to find a way to ship them here, if i cant figure that out ill get a refund, so im just looking for a closer/better option for those. and the grill thanks ill look harder, i found one in australia for $10 but he refuses to ship it, pickup only

Where did you find the center garnish? Do they have others? I have been looking for one for so long... 

I think I've seen that $10 Aus grill before on Ebay, has some old paint (green?) or something on it, but looked pretty decent.

Edit, this one?

KGrHqRHJEMFChEc2Hd6BQqLkew8lg60_3.jpg

Edited by Dguy210

Yes thats the grill, and I made a post on datsun1200.com back in november, had no luck untill this week when i "bumped" the original post by saying im still looking, I have emailed the seller to let me know if he has anymore or even if he finds one to let me know and ill pass the info on to you.  It is a bit pricier then i was expecting, coming to $200 for the part and $65 shipping, but thats what you pay to play the game right?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.