Solid 1971 521 Truck – can deliver anywhere between AZ to TX to GA this week

Arizona 1971 521 truck, with 1600 4 speed for sale $800

Solid body with very minimal rust (not enough to be concerned), original paint, interior there but needs little TLC, glass all there (small wiper scrape),  grill nice, sheet metal good, left front fender needs some attention, no front bumper – more details available by phone.

The Bad: Engine probably needs a rebuild as it barely turns. Previous owner drove this 3 years ago but it has been sitting since then. Engine is original as far as can tell (currently checking on matching numbers)

This is a great 521 project, we just have too many older Datsun truck projects under way and decided to get it to someone that can care for this in a good way right away and is handy with these 521’s. (By the way, we are looking for a 1964 320 to put under a better ’64 320 body that we currently have.)

Pictures to come – I am posting from Texas and truck is in northern AZ with my buddy. It can be dropped to the buyer along the route from AZ thru Dallas to Atlanta in the next week Jan 22nd thru Jan 27th if buyer wants a delivery. Our car hauler is traveling that route on those days and is empty for now. If interested in this assist, a reasonable delivery cost can be determined.

Get in touch ASAP so you can benefit from our delivery capability. We think this makes the truck an even better deal because we all know they are usually located too far away to pay the price without pain.

PM me and I will put you in touch with my friend and the truck in Arizona for on the spot details. Sorry missing pics right now – will have batch over weekend after work. Sadie10023

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!oics!!!!!!!Oics!!!!

pease

Pictures I pray...Hoping this works while I figure out singular picture posts here on forum.

https://picasaweb.google.com/103193202953735239300/1971Datsun521TruckAZ?authkey=Gv1sRgCNnc453J1JyE3gE#

Added: The link works fine for me and goes to this morning's upload on Picassa. If you cannot see pictures, let me know here. (I know you will)

Also on engine - not matching numbers but a 1600 true to the model.

On the delivery; the travel to Georgia will begin on Tuesday so if on that route and interested in a delivery addition let us know asap. On delovery to any other locale, that can be discussed as well. There ARE trips to the Riverside, CA area at times.

And, I apologize for late picture posting - we couldn't get the Mac to cough up the photos once it got a hold of em.

sadie10023

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.