Howdy y'all. '84 4x4 buzzin' on through here.

RidgeRunner

I keep getting steered to this site by various search results, so I figured I'd join up. 

I have an '84 Nissan 720 that has been in the family since new. It's a bit rough around the edges from being 28+ years old and with 196k miles... so it needs a little TLC. I just threw a Weber carb on it and am trying to get that working right. Fixin' to put a better wheel/tire combo on too (30x9.5 on 15x7 black steelies). Started some paint work, I have some rust repair to do too. Probably cheap out on the rust repair... I'm not building a show truck. I just want it to hold together and look okay from 30 feet away.  :thumbup: And I don't want to cry if I scuff it up playing in the woods. 

Here's an older picture, probably about 5-6 years ago. The bed side rusted more since, and I've wire-wheeled/primered the rust. So now it's really ugly. 

cup-o-truck.jpg

Recently, I've come across a brush guard for it on craigslist... slightly bent, but I should be able to fix it up. I also took off the crappy step bumper it had and put a tube bumper on that I also found on craigslist. The truck is going to get painted flat forest green. Tailgate is already done, I did the letters in flat black. No pics up right now... I'll post more later. 

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic