west La datsun meet

willz

I want to get something together where its nice and casual, maybe not datsun specific, as I know many of you may not have a currently running datto. Maybe some vintage stuff? japanese prefered... lets start talking about maybe a once every two weeks meet? anyone suggestions?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree... i cant really get the time to spend driving an hour out there, and would really like to meet some of the local people. Im in weho. anyone interested in a meet please post in here so we know at least some people would show.... we can all pick a day and a place to meet up as a group

Yeah i'd wouldn't mind going to the Fullerton one sometime. The one in Torrance is on Fridays and I'm not trying to sit on the 405 in Friday night traffic. I'd never get there. Looks like we're neighbors. I'm in WeHo as well. There's someone in my hood with a Z but I've not seen the owner yet. My bf has. I've been waiting for someone to want to do a fun run around here as well. Can't let all the guys in Oregon and NorCal have all the fun. I think getting some folks together and driving up PCH could be fun. Would have to figure out how far we'd like to go. Well I'm with you willz if there's anyone else out there that wants to get together around here let's get it going.

my 210 isn't a dd so i take him out on the rare occasion to keep the juices flowing and to the occasional datsun swapmeet. i'm generally tooling on santa monica blvd. perhaps we'll get more interest with this if one of us comes up with a place to meet. i've been wracking my brain trying to figure out where in the hood has good parking. might have to make it an over the hill meet. bigger parking lots out there. it's like they only believed in parking spaces in our area instead of a full lot.