Selling my whale tail : (

I guess this is sort of a feeler. I'm really unsure about selling it because it's super rare and I've NEVER seen another one, even on the net. But at the same time, I'm not super crazy about it and I'm probably not going to put it back on.

But BECAUSE this is a rare item and I wouldn't be heartbroken if it didn't sell, my pricing is very firm.

$250 + shipping OR $150 + your BRE style wing.

It's black rubbery foamy material, super durable. Says Turbo Tail in cursivey font on the top in a corner. Originally designed with a metal plate embedded on the bottom of it with screw holes, but it's kind of rusted out so I just used silicone to adhere it to my trunk. Has a cutout so you can still get to your hatch popper button.

Here's pics:

6c8749ef.jpg

02a5f06b.jpg

ed34b07f.jpg

Katy-Perry.jpg

Like I said, price is pretty firm and not TOO negotiable. At the same time, if you have an offer you think I can't refuse, hit me up. Worst I can do is say no.

Hit me up on here or text me at 918-348-2921

Katy Perry is not included with the sale of this item.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Lock it up. 

Just can't bring myself to sell this, it's too rare and I like it too much. Came close to selling it today and I realized that I may very well never see one of these again, so I'm keeping it.

Here's Katy to console you guys.

Katy+Perry+Hot_3.jpg

Katy+Perry+Hot_3.jpg

Lock it up. 

Just can't bring myself to sell this, it's too rare and I like it too much. Came close to selling it today and I realized that I may very well never see one of these again, so I'm keeping it.

Here's Katy to console you guys.

[img=http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-apJSPKCIff0/UJx1gd77waI/AAAAAAAABj8/6PaOBznBZi0/s1600/Katy+Perry+Hot_3.jpg]

[img=http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-apJSPKCIff0/UJx1gd77waI/AAAAAAAABj8/6PaOBznBZi0/s1600/Katy+Perry+Hot_3.jpg]

Mmmmmmmm

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.