WTB: Speedometer pinion housing

Im gathering parts for my KA24E swap and need to replace the electronic speed sensor with a manual one, I cant seem to find any online at all so I turn to Ratsun for one. At this point I dont care or even know what color of gear i need, Im more interested in finding a housing first. Paypal is the only way i will pay.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For '76 B-210? 4 speed originally? Let me know and I can try and find out the number of teeth and then you can get one that will fit your 71C. Do you have the exact build date???

Probably a 3.70 rear ratio and the most common is the 17 tooth. A pinion assembly for a post '80 71B that will fit the 71C is 32702-58S17 (there is a alternate number 32702-E9817)

Sorry for the lack of knowledge but I am originally a Honda guy, I converted :) never turning back

I like where this is going.....

Geeeez '81 A10 goon. Well std. and auto used the same 3.364 ratio. Well it still looks like a 17 or 16 tooth. The A10 used a larger tire than the B-210 so even though the ratios are different maybe this makes them equal.

I will be running 15x7, 195/50-R15 up front, and 15x8, 205350-R15 in the rear, what I have now is irrellivant as this will all be installed at the same time, Thanks for all the help, I have dealt with my local nissan dealer before and without a part number they are baisically useless

Edit: I also want to make sure i have the tab that hold it in place, would that be included with that part number or is it seperate?

Oh wow way too many variables. Yes the dealers today don't know how to think

If you have the tab from the speed sensor this will work.

If you just want to get the speedometer working (though likely inaccurate) any 71-B five speed after '80 and before '86 should have the pinion type you need.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.