Weber carb problems

IneedHelp

So I've got the 510 running and on the road. Replaced clutch master cylinder and slave cylinder yesterday. im expecting old seals and such to got out, but what i didnt expext is the throttle to stick on the brand new weber 32/36 DGEV. I dont know if there is trash in the carb somewhere, but it hangs up between 1/4 and 1/2 throttle. Any thoughts anyone??

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

she runs great for 322000 miles ha. right now shes sitting at an auto shop. i took her for a test ride and blew out a rear wheel cylinder. Both need to be replaced with new shoes, new rear shocks front struts and inner and outer tierods. Franklin automotive estimated a fix (with full timing chain guide gears etc..) for $3330. i told the mechanic to hug a root. he told me the wheel cylinders were rare and priced them at $85 a piece. ive ordered all the parts for under $500 not including springs, and the wheel cylinders cost me $11.99 a piece. got to tow her home on friday, then ill get started on fixing her up yet again.