R200 Rear, P90 L Series head

Hey guys!

Got a sweet R200, low miles, insides look great! Shoot me offers! Was gunna use it in 2JZ car, but got LSD instead.

Also have great shape P90 head. Needs to be tanked, but all valves are good, and head is in working order. Will include some new valve stem seals as well :)

Head will come complete and ready to install and will include cam! Shoot me offers.

Lookin to get 250 for the head, and 200 for the R200

PM me or email, or call/text 858-204-5172

Will ship at buyers expense.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not asking for an auction Josh, I don't want to set a price too high or too low. Pretty much first offers that come in will get them, they are just sitting in my garage.

Terolla; The R200 IS a longnose, and I believe also a 4-pinion. Can you show me the difference?

Thanks a ton. You still have them, right? I've been away for a few days because of bs that cost me a lot of money... Anyway, because of that bs, I will not have money together for a few days. I am still a very interested buyer as I have been looking for this head for about a month and a half now, and every deal i find gets sold. Oh, and it'd be great if you could find out what kind of payment i should send you and the shipment costs. Thanks a lot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey 2JZ260z, sorry on the really long drag time, i was wondering if you still have the P90 head. Moneys been really tight the past 2 months, so i didnt have any extra cash on hand for any of my projects. Im still very interested in the head, so let me know whats up. Thanks.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.