East Bay Datsun Meet.

akumazedex

Hey Ratsun! I'm trying to get a meet going in the SF east Bay Area. I know there's a defacto meet in Santa Clara, but I know it's a bit far for some of us. So here we go. I'll get this set up for Two weeks from now and see how the turn out is. Everyone is welcome! We already have a good group of Z's that meet up here, so lets make this bigger!

Date: November 17 (Saturday)

Place: 1707 Decoto Rd

Union City‎ California‎ 94587

(Tapioca express Parking lot next to

oriellys)

Time: 7 PM-whenever

There's plenty of food within walking distance and a great milk tea joint.

Lets try and get a good gathering here and maybe we'll make this a monthly event.

Chime in if you're interested in coming, I like to gauge interest

• Like 1
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We had an awesome turn out tonite! Even tho it rained we had about twenty ars show up. Not including the 350/370z's thanks to everyone that showed up for this first meet! Would you guys be intirested in having another one next month? How's about second Saturday in December? Same place? I'm also open to other locations if you guys have suggestions?

I'll post up some pics tomorrow, I'm beat, going to sleep lol

• 2 weeks later...

Let's take a poll, we got some people that have let me know that they are wanting a meet this month, the upcoming Saturday is supposed to have dry weather, I have decided to change the location to the wingstop parking lot across the street from the last one since there is much more available parking there.

Will start same time as last at 7pm

If we have enough interested people we will! I have created a Facebook page so it will be easier to keep tabs and keep everyone informed. Everyone is free to join!

Here's a link

http://www.facebook.com/groups/497715740259620/

Check out the page!

Here's the location

6160 Jarvis Ave

Newark‎ California‎ 94560

United States

Not too far from last time and we should have plenty of parking, this is the parking lot by del taco.

First ones there claim some empty spots!

Remember to keep it civil, this is down the street from Newark PD, but as long as we keep it quiet we shouldn't have any problems.

See everyone Saturday!!