14x7 centerline style wheels $150 obo

not sure if theyre real centerlines or knock offs but they are 14x7's with low offset (looks close to 0) too low for a stock fender 4 door dime. haven't tried 'em on roldy but I'd bet the offset is perfect for s30's based off how they fit Jr.

518e985e.jpg

8644051e.jpg

a806c8cc.jpg

629387A8-FA2E-4B5A-9732-0654FB68404C-11059-00000BE0AEA9186B.jpg

They are currently sprayed black with plastidip but that is EASILY removable. The layer of plastidip isnt perfect. but the surface underneath needs refinishing. like I said $150 obo, rims are located in the bay area and will come with no tires, I can include a set of mis-matched roller tires but the tread is worn to maybe 25% and they wont be mounted...

I found a diesel 720 close by thats pretty cheap...help fund a datsun buy lol

also check out my sig, I'm also selling a wiring harness and ECU for a KA24e swap

edit: I should be able to include a set of lugnuts if necessary but they're pretty standard mag lugs

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I also have some slot mags in good not perfect condition, need polishing really. Low offset as well, again, good for s30's or flared dimes. I'll get pics as soon as I can. These do have tires mounted but the rubber is dry and they are old, I'd use them for rollers or burnout rubber (why I still have these frankly) these are 14x6's im pretty sure (might also be 7's) and I'm asking $200 obo for these (they are in better shape than the centerlines and have tires)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.