KA24DE SR20DE VG30DE. Wanted Nissan motor and Trans for 620 swap..

Looking for a swap for 620. Greenville SC and tri-state areas. Florida too.

Turbo or non turbo, carbed, doesn't matter. Something that's running or close to running that I can swap into my 620.

If you have partial engines, I am interested. Just looking for something that I can get to the 200hp range for cheaper than modifying L20B.

I will trade running L20B and 5 speed trans for a partial to complete swap.

Not looking to go broke but will pay the right money for a good swap if I can send a few payments.

Yes, I have a need for speed.

01.jpg

2290191890103385154S600x600Q85.jpg

fj20et.jpg

^keep dreaming

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I have a KA24DE setup I'd be willing to part with (and I'm relatively nearby). Includes motor, tranny, ECU, wiring harness, and some other bits I have in boxes (came out of a '91 240SX). Motor is apart, however- had the block cleaned and honed when I got it because the head gasket was blown. Have all of the parts (i.e., gaskets, rings, timing chain, new water pump, etc.) to put it back together, just haven't had a chance to do so. PM me if you're interested.

I have a KA24DE setup I'd be willing to part with (and I'm relatively nearby). Includes motor, tranny, ECU, wiring harness, and some other bits I have in boxes (came out of a '91 240SX). Motor is apart, however- had the block cleaned and honed when I got it because the head gasket was blown. Have all of the parts (i.e., gaskets, rings, timing chain, new water pump, etc.) to put it back together, just haven't had a chance to do so. PM me if you're interested.

Message sent!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.