WTB: 510 Front Seats(Black)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Argh, your PM mailbox is FULL!! :no: I generally keep deals & offers to PM, so clear out your PM & reply there if interested! I already wrote this all out, so here it is copied & pasted.............

I have a pretty nice matched PAIR of black 510 reclining seats (4dr & Wagon) that I would sell for $150 + shipping. The problem is that shipping is expensive at approximately $100 via Greyhound......I just shipped another set to a Ratsun member in CA. These are simply a clean set of original 510 seats, but if you are seriously interested, I can dig them out, clean them up and take pics. All I ask, is that if you aren't really interested, I'd rather not spend all that time doing all of that! :hmm: . Also, if you decide that you want them, I do require pre-payment for the seats, then I spend the time & cost of boxing them, then get the shipping cost, you pay for that, and I ship. Sorry, have had too many "potential" buyers back out of deals, after spending time boxing things up. I hope you understand! :)

Do you still have the original 510 seats? If so, what if I stripped my seats down, and shipped all of the upholstry, foam padding & hardware? It would be more labor for both of us, but much much cheaper shipping!

The last late model seats that I installed in one of my 510's, were out of a 1990-1993 Acura Integra. Dead easy to install, and comfy! I think they are only found in tan or dark charcoal grey. I simply bent the front mounting eyelets on the Integra rails, and they lined up with the factory 510 holes!! Use your original 510 stamped steel angled seat mounting brackets which bolt to the floor, bend flat or cut off the rear eyelets, and drill new holes for the rear mounting of the Integra rails.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.