1200's - 6 year parts collection, 4 cars, everything for sale (NW USA)

Baby number 3 is on the way, job is taking over my life, I think its time for me to move on from the 1200 addiction.

I have 4 cars:

'72 Sedan - all original, complete, no rust. Fresh A14, 4 speed. New driveline, battery, clutch, exhaust (2 3/8"). This was originally automatic, manual conversion (BIG tunnel).

'72 Sedan - Shell only, straight body, good glass

'71 Sedan - Rough rolling shell.

'72 Coupe - A14, 60A 5 speed, H150 rear. This was my favorite for years. Ugly.

I have an original A12/auto combination, A14 short block, 4 hoods, several fenders, 2 sets of doors, several sets of seats, trim, all glass, dashes, clusters, wiring harnesses, drivelines, transmissions, H150/H145 rear ends, wheels, tires, EVERYTHING. This is 6 years of collecting.

I have a complete 200SX EFI outfit with o2 sensor, rear disk brake setup, 210 front struts and suspension conversion, the list goes on and on.

Ideally I would like to sell most of it together. I will provide pics if required. Will separate major parts.

If you live in the NW USA and this sounds interesting send me a message and maybe we can work something out. I want to keep this as simple (and painless) as possible.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry everyone - it is still for sale. Kind of hard to bring myself to open messages. I am committed to selling everything, but the actual process of doing so will be a little painful so bear with me.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.