CHEAP 15X8 (or 15X9) Wheels!

Jenova

I need a pair of cheap 15X8 or 15X9 wheels. The lug pattern has got to be 4X114.3, the offset also needs to be 0, and I need them to be structurally sound. I don't care about color or if they're scratched or used or beaten up, I'm painting them once I get them. They're going on a 280zx. I GOTTA get rid of these dinky 14X6 stock iron cross wheels. I'm located in Southern California, and I really only want to pay up to 400 for the set.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My advice, just look on Craigslist.

You're bound to find somebody selling their old wheels, and if you're lucky you can pick up the full set (of 8", probably not 9") for around $400.

If you don't care about waiting, some crappy steelies (Bassett, Aero, Diamond Racing) in that size shipped to your door for around $80 a wheel, depending on which brand you choose.

My advice, just look on Craigslist.

You're bound to find somebody selling their old wheels, and if you're lucky you can pick up the full set (of 8", probably not 9") for around $400.

If you don't care about waiting, some crappy steelies (Bassett, Aero, Diamond Racing) in that size shipped to your door for around $80 a wheel, depending on which brand you choose.

thanks! ill take a look into those wheels and craigslist

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.