"Need Help with Relay"

smoke'sDat's

Good Morning guys, for the past several months I've been working on a "wire tuck" and some other interior projects on my Datsun 620 truck. Now that I'm almost finally done, one thing is holding back. I need help re-wiring this relay. Honestly I don't remember where they are connected because it was a total nightmare with the wire tuck. Can someone tell me where the yellow, white, red and black wires are connected to. My truck has been on jack stands for almost a year and a half and I'm really anxious to get in off the stands and on the road cuz I miss driving it. So, can I get help with this relay please !!!!!!

IMG_20120921_184137_zps9fd684d1.jpg

IMG_20120921_184148_zps957b62b0.jpg

IMG_20120921_184159_zps525c6d68.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly don't know if it's home made. It's been there ever since I purchased my truck approximately 6 years ago. The relay has been on the passenger side underneath the a/c cooling unit by itself and I know that it wasn't connected to the unit. From what I remember the yellow wire was connected to the + positive, the white wire to the ignition switch and the red I think the my aftermarket radio. That's why I know that its not normal place for the relay. I have a 1978 Datsun 620.