metal piece that a stock 510 seat bolts to.

Hey im looking for the piece of metal that is welded to the car that the seat mounts to....The guy i bought the car from cut it out because he was putting different seats in.....i want to put the original seats back in....i only need the passenger side........Im also looking for a universal strut air bag if anyone has one Thanks

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well next time you are in chula vista..........if you drive down 3rd ave to J st make a left on j st. then your second right on twin oaks........about four houses down on the right there is a green datsun 510 wagon just like yours collecting dust with shit piled on it in the side yard.....my route is over there and i have driven by it a couple of time...I left a note about a week ago to see if they what to get ride of it..and i have not heard back i drove by it today and the stuff piled on it is gone. so im not sure what they are doing with it..i think it an old couple...but i know it has a stock roof rack on it.and aftermarket wheels from what i can see.it would be nice to see another wagon on the road in san diego

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.