Got some cars getting scrapped monday...speak up now!!!

Ok totally off topic but I have 2 1985 or so Porsche 928s going to be sacraficed to the crusher. Both sets of seats and the one good rear spoiler are spoken for already. One car has 16 inch fittipaldi 5 spokes on it. Of course these are 5 lug, not sure if anyone here could use the wheels.

What sucks is both of these run, but the assheap abandoned them here and has not been reachable for three years, so away they go.

The taillights would look super cool on something else. So start throwing some requests and offers out before they are totally destroyed. And yes I can ship.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, the white one has mirrors still on it, both cars are automatics (uber gay on a Porsche) so no shifter boots, think again, the shipping would probably be close to $15, and I have no idea which motor is better, they both ran fine when parked, but that was 5 or 6 years ago.

SC has made titles SO EFFIN DIFFICULT after I sell the aluminum rims and catalytic converters separately, Ill get about the same amount after spending all the cash to get titles and sell them for project cars. It seems the hoods doors and front fenders are also aluminum on these crudbuckets but I am not sure if its worth the time to pull them with the low aluminum price here.

I would think the transaxles would be in demand for a kit car of some sort, but I guess not. Whole thing is kinda shitty because they are kool looking cars, well one still it, I flipped one on its side today and hacked the converters off it, so its all effed up now.

Im gonna go out on a limb here and say, I am 99% sure I know who you are talking about in Longs...if his name is Greg and he had a bunch of MoPars, then fyi, I live next door to him. ANyway, Longs isnt that big to begin with.

Craigslist is THE SINGLE BIGGEST WASTE OF TIME EVER. I try to do some deals on there to keep my money spent in the local community, but everytime I list something, inconsiderate people waste my damn time. Last time I listed something on Craigslist it was a running titled Honda Goldwing Aspencade for $700 and nobody would even show up after calling. Same with the 96 GMC truck thats on there right now, the 32 foot semi trailer, and the numerous crapheaps I have dealt with in the past from local shitheads on Craigslist. Could be a wonderful tool but the assholes just ruin it for everyone.

Anyway i am ranting, the cars have a date with a mechanical monster, and if anyone wants parts off of them, mostly for experimental purposes, let me know. I really think the taillights would look dope molded into something else.

I understand what youre saying, I guess I just needed to vent about Craigslist a little. Im pulling taillights, interior trim, horn buttons, maybe steering wheels, sunvisors, hood struts, stuff thats an easy sale for an older car. I have found that stupid little trim parts go quickly and hard parts like fenders, bumpers, cylinder heads, that shit sits a long time. Im looking at about $300 per car, plus all the little crap I pull off, plus converters, plus aluminum rims.

Nothing is more therapeutic than watching a car be destroyed. If a hammer is used thats a plus.

The BIGGEST plus here is the white leather full power Porsche seats going in my B210.