NAPS Z24i dizzy with the built in CAS

Looking for a NAPS Z24i dizzy with the built in CAS. As far as I can tell it comes from the 1986-1990 Pathfinder or Hardbody but the one's I found didn't have the CAS. Doing a Mega Squirt NAPS Z2.2 build/conversion....

Thanks!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I might have one....will go have a look

You are going to 'document' this Mega Squirt NAPS Z2.2 build/conversion???..... :D

This is going in your 510?

I'll photo doc it as I go. I've got the misc stripped off the block right now getting ready to rebuild the engine. Yes - it's going into the 510 :) Wanted to do something a little different without a lot of modding to get it in. I think the NAPS Z head will be good for a boosted application. It will be interesting to see if it responds to water/methanol like the L series does.

Anyone have a timing curve for a Z22?

Here it is...

Zero play in shaft...would clean up as new

Z24igizzy.jpg

Pretty sure it's the Z24i dizzy.....Mike could probably confirm PN numbers

D4P84 04 B8803

22100 07G01

http://www.rockauto.....php?pk=1123511

Cool - have the oil pump shaft for it as well? Is it running the splined coupler? Pics of the plug for the CAS? Pics of the optical wheel? Optical wheel diameter?

Anyone have a timing curve for a Z22?

Timing curve?....cover?

Cool - have the oil pump shaft for it as well? Is it running the splined coupler? Pics of the plug for the CAS? Pics of the optical wheel? Optical wheel diameter?

No shaft...has the splined coupler. No plug.... clipped off as per pic.

Diameter of wheel 2.120"

Z24iopticalwheel.jpg

Cool thanks for the pics - that is the same size as the 280ZX optical wheel (as opposed to the 240SX). I've got a prototype optical wheel cut on the water jet that will drop right in.

Is this a four or eight wire cap that goes with the dizzy?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.