WTB U20/Z18ET/KA24

I'm looking for a complete U20 or a Z18ET. Possibly a single cam KA24, but that is my last choice. Price will vary depending on condition. Anyway let me know what you guys have an we will go from there. I'm located in Keizer, OR

Text @503-933-6666

Email @ m.creer@yahoo.com

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The moon is pretty far away, seems like you could mine the ore, refine it, make your own U20 casting and do the machine work for cheaper, than to pay to ship the engine there.

There is a car that NASA shipped up there, I bet you could part that one out, I won't tell. :lol:

What do you need it for?

I have a running U20 block that was making timing chain noise with a fresh head, and the SUs needed rebuilding I beleave.

I found another rebuilt U20, so I removed my old block and stored it for parts, as I will never rebuild one, the parts are to expensive.

Where are you located?

The moon is pretty far away, seems like you could mine the ore, refine it, make your own U20 casting and do the machine work for cheaper, than to pay to ship the engine there.

There is a car that NASA shipped up there, I bet you could part that one out, I won't tell. :lol:

What do you need it for?

I have a running U20 block that was making timing chain noise with a fresh head, and the SUs needed rebuilding I beleave.

I found another rebuilt U20, so I removed my old block and stored it for parts, as I will never rebuild one, the parts are to expensive.

Where are you located?

Sorry I fixed the post now lol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.