Vinyl supplier

ISPKI

I am looking at reupholstering the interior of my 77 280z. The blueish gray carpet has been defiled by various rodents and has not been maintained by the previous owners very well. I would like to tear it all out and replace it all with black vinyl and was just wondering if anyone knew a good supplier. I have found it as low as 6$ per square yard on ebay, although that is probably very thin and low quality.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any good local upholstry shop should be able to sell you whatever you need. The problem with using a thicker vinyl, is that it is difficult to work around contours & shapes......it's even kinda hard to wrap around the edge of a panel, and have it glue down properly, because it wants to pull away. A thinner vinyl will be easier to work with, expecially if you are not really experienced doing upholstry. BTW real leather, although much more expensive, is much more forgiving, and will actually "stretch" better around contours & shapes.