Bozo Train handle rings, WOOD Grain mmmmmmm

I was guna post this up a while a go but I thought I would get flamed, but I just say the other thread of these for sale and thought what the hell maybe you guys will dig them. I have been making these for a while cause I get a kick out of them, these Bozo rings are unique cause they are wood grain, I didnt like the plastic ones everyone else had. So check them out, I have a few on hand and if i get enough intrest i will make some more up.

paypal is cruelaswinter@gmail.com

25$ shipped

IMG_20120605_090232.jpg

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone explain the significance of these to me? I saw the other thread with the train handles and I see ricer kids driving around with Pokemon and shit hanging off their bumpers.

I don't get it.

I'm familiar with the bozo cars (at least the way they look, not the culture) just not the hangy things :/

back in the day the japan street racers would steel the subway handles of the trains

1) made them look like BAMF s cause they stole something

2) they would hang it from the back of there cars to show how low they where.( if it touched the ground you would get bonus points towards winning a sweet boombox)

Now its just done cause it a throw back to that.

the pokemony and shit people hang off there cars are "drift charms" same idea as a charm braclet and just as silly :rofl:

back in the day the japan street racers would steel the subway handles of the trains

1) made them look like BAMF s cause they stole something

2) they would hang it from the back of there cars to show how low they where.( if it touched the ground you would get bonus points towards winning a sweet boombox)

Now its just done cause it a throw back to that.

the pokemony and shit people hang off there cars are "drift charms" same idea as a charm braclet and just as silly :rofl:

Thanks for explaining that, I was clueless also, but suddenly I'm diggin' it !

They're also hung inside the car from the oh-shit handle. During "parades" passengers would hang out the windows and hold on to the Tsurikawa, while the driver would swerve side to side.

The wood ones will give your Bosozoku ride that rich mahogany smell. You need to make some with leather straps and gold played fasteners. Perfect for the VIP style.

They're also hung inside the car from the oh-shit handle. During "parades" passengers would hang out the windows and hold on to the Tsurikawa, while the driver would swerve side to side.

The wood ones will give your Bosozoku ride that rich mahogany smell. You need to make some with leather straps and gold played fasteners. Perfect for the VIP style.

Leather straps? Hmmm, I will see what I can do about that, I like it! (in a non creepy way :ninja: )

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.