Left over parts, mostly 620

North County San Diego

620 Door stainless steel trim for 2 doors, straight and clean with all the clips $30

IMG_0814.jpg

doortrim2.jpg

Center Console $25

Package Trays $15 each

Horn center (no wheel) $8

L20B oil baffle, attaching screws, w/2 screens (one band still intact, one broken,) & oil pan reinforment bar, all for $5

Brake/Tail/Reverse lenses, clean working lenses, good color, no cracks, light scratches you would have to look for to see, $15 ea or $25/pair

Turn signal lens $8

Red side marker lenses $5 each

Plastic headliner trim pieces $5/pair

Fuse block, no cover $15

Dimmer switch, 2 prong won't plug into my 79 620 3 prong harness. Be sure it will fit yours. (wagon?) $10

IMG_0790.jpg

Push Bar / Bull Bar, like new, $30 or offer, has a slight tweek but not enough to keep it from mounting

Bullbar1.jpg

Bullbar2.jpg

Datsun 1600 emblem, only have one, no tits $ 5

Dat1600emblem.jpg

Interested in 18' Titan rims in my area, prefer 6 spoke .Will trade/pay cash.

Looking for a full 620 dash cover. Must have instructions &/or see how to install first.

I have a really nice dash. It had a dash cover its whole life (only has two miniscule cracks along top edge.) Guages and bezel are gone. Everything else is there. Will only trade toward/for Titans or Supra or Miata seats in my area. Must be in great condition.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure, as long as you pay for it!

A guy from Texas wanted a quote, but he never replied back..I had to buy a box for $4 to fit it because it is such an awkward size and then reinforce it. The shipping was another $20. It'll probably be a little more if it goes to the east coast. So that would be $49 + if that fits your wallet. If you get me a zip code I can check for you.

Sorry Z.

I simply misunderstood. In your PM you said "that sounds good just gotta see my pay check on thursday." That was vague enough to me I took it to mean you had to see if you had enough money on Thursday.

In the mean time a friend showed up with cash in hand on my way out the door to work, so I sold it. I didn't realize your statement meant to you that you were commiting to buy it, and you expected me to hold it without asking me in the mean time.

My apologies. I'll keep my eye out for another for you.

Seeker

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.