suspension / steering how to check for wear?

shoom

there's nothing inherently *wrong* about the steering wheels.. what flatcat is trying to say , I believe, is that it might mean a possibility there they released ( or indeed the car pictures was imported from) in other LHD markets i.e. the USA ;)

I didn't know much about the different ethnic groups in japan, I am learning much more though as the process of restoring this car has sort of made me accidently stumble across. So the Okinawans are basically a different ethnic group in Japan like the Ainu's .. I must really go there one day as a friend has been to Japan several times and he says the people are really peaceful , welcoming and pleasant. If it's like any of the holidays I have been on before, I probably won't want to come back! getting back to the car, I am just more sort of wanting to get everything so it has as much chance as possible of getting passed at it's pit inspection for licensing. I am also a great advocate of having safe cars and I'm not so ignorant as to putting the authorities first and not worrying to much about how safe the car is as when it boils down to it, you are really deally with your life and it's a foolish game to put it at risk just to safe a few bucks (oh and the other people who travel in the car and other road users)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well phew, I'm glad everything is back to normal after the server had that brainfart.. life can continue!

well, I finally got some photos of my car , and I have one that I don;t mind showing. Please note the car is at the very start of my build and will definitely NOT look like this when I have it finished and on the road. This is the as-is condition that I bought it in.

my520front.jpg

it will probably be an orangey colour when i get around to painting it and I most likely will get some moon disks for the stock rims as I actually like the look of them!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...