Need Advise On Buying A Weber

maximo

I've been looking around for a weber carb for my 620 and I found this EMPI WEBER carbs on ebay for like $250. My question is I've never heard of EMPI WEBER before and yes they are a lot cheaper than the ones you find at the redline weber website so can someone explain to me what is the difference between EMPI WEBER and REDLINE WEBER if there is any?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If its a 34/34 be careful. I did some research on this type and it's not a Weber. I think its being made from South America or something. There's Pierce Manifold by my house and I talked to a guy there who's been working there for like 20 years and he said they are copy cats. If you are going to buy one get it from weber direct, don't get a use one spend extra money for a new one. You will also see them brand new on ebay. I prefer the manual choke ones but it's up to you. A 32/36 weber is good enough. And if you do buy one get the one piece adapter, less prone to leakage and vacuum leaks.